Enjoy yarn club colourways inspired by the beauty of Tasmanian landscape photography.
There's something a little special about the light here in Tasmania...particularly at 'golden hour'.
It's hard to describe, but there's a certain glow that comes from the combination of our crystal clear air and magnificent landscapes at that special time of day.
That's why we could look no further than the work of some very talented Tasmanian landscape photographers when it came to putting together the Louie & Lola Yarn Club.
Inspiration Photo Credits:
Here's the details:
Please purchase the Yarn Club separately to any other shop items, to ensure the correct shipping rate applies. We reserve the right to make any necessary shipping adjustments should you purchase the club together with other items.
- This is a three-month pre-order yarn club.
- Each month we will create a unique colourway based upon one of the featured inspiration photographs.
- You can expect a mix of speckled, variegated and semi-solid colourways.
- You can choose between 1 or 2 skeins per month.
- You can choose between the Merino Nylon Sock, BFL Nylon Fingering and Merino Nylon DK bases and will receive the same base for each month of the club.
- We also have co-ordinating mini-skein options for the sock/fingering bases (one skein per month options).
- You can find detailed information about our yarn bases here.
- Yarns will ship by the end of April, May and June 2021.
- You will receive monthly shipment notifications.
- Club places are limited.
- Yarn Club Shipping Rates are offered based on both domestic Regular Parcel Post ($30) and Express Post ($36.60) - which is based on three shipments.
- If you live outside of Australia and would like to receive the Club please contact us directly in relation to the Yarn Club shipping price for your country.