Welcome to the 2nd Round of the Louie & Lola 'Colours of Tasmania' Yarn Club.
Enjoy exclusive yarn club colourways inspired by the beauty of Tasmanian landscape photography.
There's something a little special about the light here in Tasmania...particularly at 'golden hour'.
It's hard to describe, but there's a certain glow that comes from the combination of our crystal clear air and magnificent landscapes at that special time of day.
That's why we could look no further than the work of some very talented Tasmanian landscape photographers when it came to putting together the first ever Louie & Lola Yarn Club.
Inspiration Photo Credits:
Top Row (L to R): 1. Wolfgang Glowacki, Cam Blake Photography & Cam Blake Photography.
Middle Row (L to R): 1. Cam Blake Photography, Cam Blake Photography & David Oldenhof.
Bottom Row (L to R): 1. Jennifer Yee, Yongi Olney & Luke O’Brien
Here's the details:
- This is a three-month pre-order yarn club.
- Each month we will create a unique colourway based upon one of the featured inspiration photographs.
- You can expect a mix of speckled, variegated and semi-solid colourways.
- You can choose between 1 or 2 skeins per month.
- You can choose between the Lola 4 Ply Sock, BFL Nylon Fingering and BFL DK bases.
- We also have co-ordinating mini-skein options for the sock/fingering bases (one skein per month options).
- You can find detailed information about our yarn bases here.
- Club colourways will not be repeated.
- Yarns will ship in the last week of August, September and October 2020.
- You will receive monthly shipment notifications.
- Club places are limited.
- Yarn Club shipping rates are $30 for Standard and $36.60 for Express.
Important: Please purchase the club separately from other items so that the Yarn Club shipping rates will apply. If you do not select this option we reserve the right to invoice you for any applicable shipping adjustment.