We are pleased to offer Louie & Lola Merino Bulky Yarn Kits for the Jubel Pullover by Susanna Kaartinen of Sanna & Co.
Kits will be dyed-to-order and will ship within 14 days.
We are pleased to have collaborated with Australian knitting podcast duo Gayann & Nicole of Purlfect Pairings and knitwear designer Susanna Kaartinen of Sanna & Co, to create yarn kits for Susanna's gorgeous Jubel Pullover.
Join us for the #SannaSweaterKAL being held from 12 August to November 30, where you can participate by knitting any of the four (4) sweater patterns published by Susanna Kaartinen: Viiva, Jubel, EXP and Overlay. WIPs are welcome and there will be prizes. You can participate on either Instagram using #SannaSweaterKAL or in our Facebook Group here.
There is also a special Purlfect Pairings YouTube episode, where Susanna introduces all of the patterns, together with knitting tips and skill level recommendations. You can watch it here.
The Jubel Pullover
Split hems are worked flat, before joining to work the body in the round to the underarm. Sleeves are worked in the round, use dpns or magic loop if preferred. Body and sleeves are joined together to work yoke with raglan construction. Choose a size with 6-10” of positive ease.
The pattern can be purchased in the Sanna & Co. Ravelry store here.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)(7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Finished Chest Circumference:
- 38.75 (42.25, 45.5, 49, 52.5, 56)(59.25, 62.75, 66.25, 70, 73)” bust circumference
- Choose a size with 6-10” of positive ease.
Needles & Notions:
- 5.5 mm) 16”, 32” circular needle, and set of dpns 4.5 mm, 16”, 32” circular needle, and set of dpns
- Tapestry needle, markers, cable needle
Louie & Lola Jubel Kits :
- Yarn Kits will be dyed to order and will ship within 14 days.
- The Kit does not include the Jubel Pullover pattern.
- You can choose between our 15 colourway options, as pictured.
- Louie & Lola Merino Bulky - 100% Merino, superwash, worsted spun, 100m/100g)
- 8 (9, 9, 10, 11, 12) (12, 13, 14, 15, 16) skeins of Louie & Lola Merino Bulky
- Choose your own colourway from our Merino Bulky Jubel tonal colour collection.
- 14 sts and 22 rows = 4” in Seed stitch on larger needles, blocked
All kits have been designed to meet the meterage requirements for each size.
It is important you swatch and achieve the pattern gauge, as this will affect yarn usage. Likewise, any pattern modifications such as additional body or sleeve length will affect yarn usage. Should you wish to purchase an additional skein/s to enable pattern modifications please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
All yarns are hand dyed in small batches using professional quality acid dyes and heat set to ensure colours that will last.
Every effort has been made to remove any excess dye from the yarn, however a little may remain, particularly with dark and rich colours. It is therefore recommended to gently hand wash your hand dyed projects on their own, in cold water, with wool wash or a mild detergent.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.