Introducing a very special 'Knit for the Girls' bundle to commemorate Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2023.
Once again we have teamed up with our friends Sam & Olga from Thread & Maple and Tracie Millar & Jodi Brown of Grocery Girls to come up with a limited edition pink bundle to help raise money for breast cancer research.
This year's gorgeous limited edition set is the 'Knit for the Girls' bundle.
We are pledging $30AUD from the sale of every bundle to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF Australia).
Bundles are in-stock and ready to ship.
The 'Knit for the Girls' Fundraiser Bundle includes:
- A brand new 'Kinship' Cowl and Beanie knitting pattern set, designed by Tracie Millar of Grocery Girls, especially for this fundraiser (a PDF copy will be available to download immediately after purchase).
- A Thread & Maple 'Pink Ribbon' rose leather Project Page. This genuine leather case is handmade in Ukraine and ideal for storing everything you need for your work-in-progress knitting project. It has specialised pockets for your fixed circulars/interchangeables, DPN's/crochet hooks and a zip pocket for essential notions. It folds closed with rotating snaps as a standalone case to take on the go, or can be neatly stored in the Thread & Maple Needle Binder.
- A Louie & Lola Yarn Duo - to make the 'Kinship' cowl & beanie set, featuring the 'Love & Laughter' and 'Stronger Together' colourways. 2 x 100gm skeins dyed on our Merino Silk Yak DK yarn base (60% superwash Merino, 20% Silk & 20% Yak Nylon, 212m/230 yards per 100gm).
- A large 'Perfectly Pink' Faux Faur Pom Pom + a 'Knit for the Girls' engraved wooden button (to help secure the pom pom) from Lovely Loops Designs.
- A Faux Suede 'Pink Ribbon' tag set, with securing pins from Lovely Loops Designs.
- A 'Knit for the Girls' enamel pin, designed by Shelli Can.
About the 'Kinship' Set designed by Tracie Millar:
Knitting has a special way of creating a shared feeling of kinship. A togetherness. It's as if we are making personal connections with every stitch, as we create beautiful knits for that special someone.
The Kinship Set is a striped hat & cowl duo with a timeless textured pattern.
The hat pattern is written in three sizes (Youth/Adult Small, Adult Medium & Adult Large).
The cowl is written in one size: 28½ cm/11¼" high x circumference 56 cm/22".
Thank you so much for your support of our Knit for the Girls fundraiser. We are truly grateful for all your support.
Donations can also be made via our official fundraiser pages:
National Breast Cancer Foundation Australia
Breast Cancer Canada
Please note that shipping is calculated at checkout.